29 november, 2017

Muusika #3

Jaa Taylor, JAA! Su uus plaat on hea. Valusalt hea!

You should think about the consequence
Of your magnetic field being a little too strong
And I got a boyfriend, he's older than us
He's in the club doing, I don't know what
You're so cool, it makes me hate you so much (I hate you so much)

......
If you've got a girlfriend, I'm jealous of her
But if you're single that's honestly worse
'Cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts
(Honey, it hurts)
Aaarghhh! 😡😂

He built a fire just to keep me warm
All the drama queens taking swings
All the jokers dressing up as kings
They fade to nothing when I look at him
And I know I make the same mistakes every time
Bridges burn, I never learn
At least I did one thing right
I did one thing right
I'm laughing with my lover
Making forts under covers
Trust him like a brother
Yeah, you know I did one thing right

......
Not because he owns me
But 'cause he really knows me

Mnjahh.. oh elukest eksole 😝