25 november, 2017

Muusika #2

Aga äkki ma ootasingi kõike seda. Midagi sellist oleks ilmselt juhtunud niikuinii. Äkki kuskil sügavas ma teadsin seda ja olen ka selleks tegelikult valmistunud? On sul ikka riimid DMX!

Sometimes, sometimes you just know, you just know, that's all
I can feel it comin' in the air tonight, hold on
I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, hold on, hold on

..........
I see life through many shades of grays and blacks
I could take that an him 'em with the blazin' tracks
When I make that you fake cats have violent dreams
Takes another dog to be able to hear my silent screams
The devil got a hold on me and he won't let go
I can feel the lord pullin' but he movin' dead slow
Let 'em know that amidst all this confusion
Some of us may do the winnin'
But we all do the losin' its just who does the choosin'

.........
'Cause I know that deep down you really don't want it
I would of traded the chance of bein' the child with a father
Movin' talent and bein' able to survive when it's harder
My balance on the high beams of life, keep my dreams in strife
That's why I hit these motherfuckin' streets at night
Come on!