07 detsember, 2017

Muusika #4

All I've ever learned from love
Is how to shoot at someone who outdrew you
But it's not a cry that you hear tonight
It's not some pilgrim who claims to have seen the light
No
It's a cold and it's a very broken Hallelujah
......
But listen love, love is not some kind of victory march
No
It's a cold and it's a very lonely Hallelujah

......
There was a time you'll let me know
Whats really going on below
But now, now you never even show it to me
Do you?

I remember when I moved in you
And the holy dove, she was moving too
And every single breath that we drew was Hallelujah
......
I've done my best, I know it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I learned to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come here (to London) just to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand right here before the lord of song
With nothing nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah
Oi oi, see live versioon on albumi omast veelgi parem 😭😋. 
Ilusat advendiaega! 😇